- Instructor Led classroom based training
- Hands on Training
- Free study material
- Interactive session with interview QA’s
- Lab Exercises
- Placement support for all courses
- Unlimited lab access
- Affordable course fees
- Fast Track: Monday-Friday 4 weeks (1 HR Online)
- Slow Track: 1 days a week Duration: 4 Weeks
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Server Infrastructure certification validates that you have the skills and abilities required to run highly efficient and modern server networks. To get a MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification you need to complete the three MCSA exams.
- Many institutions and corporations around the UK recommend or require MCSE certifications for their staff or channel partners. These include Amazon, BT and the Cabinet Office.
The MCSE is suited for anyone looking to work in any of the following roles:
Systems Support Administrator.
Data Centre Specialist.
Computers and Server Virtualization Technician.
Field Server Service Technician.
The online A+ course is suited for anyone looking to work in any of the following roles:
- 1st Line Support
- Computer Support Specialist
- IT Technician
- IT Engineer
- IT Support Engineer
- Desktop Support Technician
- IT Support Analyst
- Service Desk Administrator
- Computer Support Administrator
|Comptia A+||28/05/2019||28/06/2019||17:00-19:00||Tuesday & Thursday||35 hours||Book now|
|Comptia A+||02/07/2019||25/07/2019||17:00-19:00||Tuesday & Thursday||35 hours||Book now|
|Comptia A+||06/08/2019||29/08/2019||17:00-19:00||Tuesday & Thursday||35 hours||Book now|
|Comptia A+||03/09/2019||27/09/2019||17:00-19:00||Tuesday & Thursday||35 hours||Book now|
|Comptia A+||02/10/2019||24/10/2019||17:00-19:00||Tuesday & Thursday||35 hours||Book now|
|Comptia A+||05/11/2019||28/11/2019||17:00-19:00||Tuesday & Thursday||35 hours||Book now|
|Comptia A+||03/12/2019||26/12/2019||17:00-19:00||Tuesday & Thursday||5 hours||Book now|
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes