Welcome to eStudyit!
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without EStudyit.co.uk prior written consent.
Verbal bookings must be confirmed in writing within 5 days of the provisional booking being made. Full joining instructions will be sent approximately two weeks before the course. Course Dates and Venues eStudyit.co.uk reserve the right for reasons of illness of the tutor or other causes beyond our control to cancel the course, whereupon the customer will be offered another mutually convenient date, the refund of the course fee in full or a credit note which is valid for nine months from the date of issue. However, we will not be liable for any loss or expense of the client arising out of such cancellation. In addition, with respect to public courses, we reserve the right to change the venue, course content and/or tutor without prior notice.
Cancellation or postponement of a public course may be made in writing at any time. However, because the number of delegates on each course is restricted, late cancellation could damage or even cause a course to be abandoned. Therefore if a delegate withdraws – for whatever reason – during the 30 days before the start of the course, the fee will remain payable in full if the delegate’s organisation is unable to nominate a substitute. Transfers to an alternative date made within 30 days will attract a 50% discount on the brochure price, provided the cancellation and transfer are made in the same transaction.
This cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or offers. The cancellation of an in-house event – for whatever reason – during the 30 days before the start of the course will require payment in full. Any credit notes issued are valid for nine months from the date of the issue. Delegate Substitutions If the company or individual would like to make a substitution please contact us on 0208 459 6264. Except where a course includes examination substitutions can be made at any time.
Fees Refund or Course Replacement eStudyit.co.uk guarantee to offer a full refund or replacement course if the attended course did not reflect the currently published description. If the request is for a replacement course this course must be scheduled within 3 months of the original event. All claims must be sent to email@example.com within 5 days of the attended course.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of estudyit.co.uk Website, located at estudyit.co.uk.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use eStudyit.co.uk if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Bright Networks and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on eStudyit.co.uk . All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from eStudyit.co.uk for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from eStudyit.co.uk
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from eStudyit.co.uk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from eStudyit.co.uk
- Redistribute content from eStudyit.co.uk
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Bright Networks does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of eStudyit.co.uk , its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Bright Networks shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Bright Networks reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Bright Networks a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Bright Networks; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to eStudyit.co.uk . Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of eStudyit.co.uk logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
1. Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using estudyit.co.uk (“the website”, “the site”) operated by Aiactions Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of our website.
2. By accessing or using the website in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the website or contributing content or other materials to the website, you agree to be bound by this terms and conditions. We may terminate your access to the website, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this agreement that by their nature shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty, disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
How the contract is formed with Estudyit.co.uk
3. By clicking the ‘accept’ button you agree to these terms and conditions. By completing and submitting the electronic order form (or proceeding through the ‘checkout process’) & or by speaking to a representative of Estudyit.co.uk, you are making an offer to purchase goods or services which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. Neither submitting an electronic order form nor completing the checkout process constitutes our acceptance of your order.
Terms of Supply
4. The customer should print a copy of these conditions for future reference.
4.1 By placing an order through the Estudyit.co.uk website, the customer warrants that:
4.2 He is legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
4.3 He is at least 18 years old.
4.4 In some cases, Estudyit.co.uk accept orders as agents on behalf of third party sellers. The resulting legal contract is between the customer and that third party seller, and is subject to the terms and conditions of that third party seller, which they will advise the customer of directly. The customer should carefully review their terms and conditions applying to the transaction.
6. This agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with English laws, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
7. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the site. Your continued use of the site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions. Please review this agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this agreement or any changes to this agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the site or discontinue any use of the site immediately. If you have any questions about this agreement, please contact us at the address below: Estudyit.co.uk Limited, Maple House, High Street, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, EN6 5BS.
8. The customer shall:-
8.1 Co-operate with Estudyit.co.uk in all matters relating to the provision of the course;
8.2 keep and maintain the materials in good condition and in accordance with any instructions notified in writing to the customer by Estudyit.co.uk from time to time; and
8.3 Not copy, dispose of, use, offer to sell, license or transfer the materials (whether in whole or in part in any manner or form or in or on any media) other than in accordance with this agreement or Estudyit.co.uk’s written instructions.
Price and Payments
9. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an email with your login details.
9.1 We will only accept credit or debit cards, cash and or bank transfer, vouchers and via an agreed instalment plan as payment.
9.2 If you have opted to pay for your course via several instalments, we will set you up with a Direct Debit and deduct monthly payments from your bank account until your balance has been reduced to nil.
9.3 In the event you have opted to pay for your course material over a series of instalments and default on your payments, we reserve the right to forward your details onto a debt recovery company to recover unpaid fees/payments.
9.4 Online payment services will be carried out by PayPal. Payment online shall be subject to PayPal’s terms and conditions.
10. Estudyit.co.uk’s Payment Plan is a no interest payment option that enables students to spread the cost of their course through equal monthly instalments. By agreeing to pay using Estudyit.co.uk’s Payment Plan, you are confirming your agreement to be bound by Estudyit.co.uk’s Terms and Conditions. The agreement starts when you make your first payment. Future monthly payments will be debited from your debit or credit card on scheduled dates until your balance has been reduced to nil.
10.1 It is your responsibility to ensure that the required payments are made. Failure to make your monthly instalments will be a breach of Estudyit.co.uk’s Terms and Conditions. Estudyit.co.uk then reserves the right to:
10.2 Withdraw you from Estudyit.co.uk Payment Plan and any remaining course fees will become immediately due and payable in full; and/or
10.3 Refuse you access or admittance to the course and/or any assessments or exams relating to the applicable course; and/or
10.4 Withhold the results of any assessment or exam you may have taken in relation to the applicable course.
10.5 Where Estudyit.co.uk takes action under clause 10.1 of these Terms and Conditions, you will not be entitled to a refund of any course fees already paid.
10.6 Refer your debt to a 3rd party if you fail to make a scheduled payment within 30 days.
11. Estudyit.co.uk warrants that:-
11.1 the materials will be of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which materials of this kind are commonly supplied (however Estudyit.co.uk does not warrant that the materials will be error free); and
11.2 It will perform the services with reasonable skill and care.
11.3 All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from this agreement.
Availability and Delivery
12. Orders will be fulfilled once we receive payment, by the delivery date set out in the confirmation email or, if no delivery date is specified, then within a reasonable time of the date of the confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances, which will be communicated to the customer.
12.1 For voucher customers, your order will be fulfilled once you have successfully redeemed your voucher.
13. In accordance with Distance Selling Regulations, the customer has the right to cancel and refund within 14 working days of booking, but only in the event they have not logged into an online course or used materials sent in the post. This means you may cancel and request for a refund within the period of 14 calender days (cancellation period) from the date on which the contract of purchase was concluded. Kindly note, you will lose your right to cancel and request for a refund if you have logged in, redeemed a voucher code or accessed or used any of the course materials. If you have logged in, redeemed a voucher code or accessed any of the course materials, you will not be eligible for a refund.
13.1 If a course is booked or reserved and a valid request to cancel is received in writing within 14 days of your original order then you will be refunded subject to the conditions below: PLEASE NOTE: Once a course has been redeemed or accessed, we cannot grant a refund. All refund requests must be received in writing and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
13.2 On the cancellation of a contract and acceptance of refund any sum paid by the consumer will be repaid as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of cancellation. The full price paid for the goods/ course (unless otherwise stated in communication with the individual case) will be refunded and this includes the cost of delivery of the goods/course to the customer.
14. The Customer shall keep in strict confidence all materials and any other confidential information concerning Estudyit.co.uk’s business or its products which the customer may obtain.
14.1 The customer may disclose such confidential information as may be required by law, court order or any governmental or regulatory authority.
14.2 The customer shall not use any confidential information obtained from Estudyit.co.uk for any purpose other than for his/her personal use, including private study and external examinations.
15. All written notices given by you and sent to us by post must be mailed to: The Support Team, Estudyit.co.uk Limited, Maple House, High Street, Potters Bar, EN6 5BS, United Kingdom. All emailed notices given by you must be sent to: email@example.com
We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide on your purchase order form.
16. All copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to the course materials are either owned by or licensed to us. Copying, adaptation or any other use of all or any part of it without our express permission is strictly prohibited.
Customer Complaints and Disputes
17. Customer complaints and disputes are handled by our customer services department. They aim to handle and resolve all customer complaints and disputes in a timely and professional manner. In the event you are still dissatisfied, the case will be referred to our customer service manager, at this point a final and absolute decision will be made to address your complaint. All complaints and disputes must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
18. For the avoidance of doubt you are advised to seek medical advice if you feel ill during the course and you agree that prior to taking the course, if you suffer from any medical condition such as back pain or epileptic fits, you will consult with your own doctor over your suitability of the course.
18.2 To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
18.3 We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
18.4 If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.