The classes are due to commence in late July of this year, it will be an evening class 7-9 pm.
Our special offer course is online and live.
- Instructor-Led classroom-based training (not included in an online class)
- Hands-on Training (not included in an online class)
- Free study material
- Interactive session with interview QA’s
- Lab Exercises
- Placement support for all courses
- Unlimited lab access
- Affordable course fees
- Fast Track: Monday-Friday 4 weeks (1 HR Online) (not included in an online class)
- Slow Track: 2 days a week Duration: 4 Weeks
Who this course is for: CompTIA A+ is the preferred qualifying credential for technical support and IT operational roles. It is about much more than PC repair.
- Candidates are better prepared to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Technicians understand a wide variety of issues ranging from networking and operating systems to mobile devices and security.
- A+ supports the ability to connect users to the data they need to do their jobs regardless of the devices being used.
The online A+ course is suited for anyone looking to work in any of the following roles:
- 1st Line Support
- Computer Support Specialist
- IT Technician
- IT Engineer
- IT Support Engineer
- Desktop Support Technician
- IT Support Analyst
- Service Desk Administrator
- Computer Support Administrator
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 122
- Assessments Self